New camera or replacing an existing camera and need to change the IP Address.
- PC/Laptop with Internet Connectivity.
To locate and address a camera at a CVS, the best tool to use is the IP Search 3.6. Here are instructions on how to download, run, and change the IP Address of the camera.
- Please click the link to download the IP Search software.
- Once the file downloads. Navigate to your PC Download folder and locate the ipsearch36.zip file.
- Right-Click on the ipsearch36.zip file and select Extract All.
- Click Extract at the bottom of the window that just populated.
- A new window will open with an ipsearch36 folder. Double click on the folder to open.
- Double-click IPSearch.EXE.
- The IP search tool will open. Click Start.
- Once the IP Search tool finds the camera it will populate in the list.
- Click on the camera. Navigate to the right side of the window and change:
- Device IP
- Subnet Mask
- Default Gateway
- Password: By default it is Admin2016
- Click Modify.
- A message should appear. Click OK.