- Connect the included 24 VAC power supply to the SmartPVM Power Input (No Polarity).
- Connect an HDMI cable from the EXPVN04-POE HDMI output to the HDMI Video Input on the SmartPVM.
- Connect the CAT5 Jumper (included) from the PoE Module RJ45 PoE OUT jack to the RJ45 jack on the EXPVN04-POE.
- Connect a CAT5 Cable from the PoE Module RJ45 PoE IN jack to an available PoE port on the Network PoE switch.
- Make sure the IP camera(s) are connected to the Network PoE switch.
- Make sure the mouse is installed on the EXPVN04-POE USB Port.
NOTE: The EXPVN04-POE, Network PoE Switch, and IP cameras must be on the same physical and logical network.
NOTE: The EXPVN04-POE PoE Injector must be connected to a PoE port on the Network Switch